Sea to Summit Ultra-sil Dry Sack
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£11.00 – £23.00
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity CORDURA® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Translucent for easy visibility of contents
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Round base in all sizes
- Use: backpackers, cycling touring, travellers
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Orange, Green, Blue
2L, 4L, 8L, 13L, 20L