Lundhags Makke Pro Mens Jacket
Makke Pro is a rugged hybrid jacket developed for demanding weather.
- Durable four season jacket in a mix of material for maximum comfort, ventilation and weather protection
- Versatile hybrid jacket for demanding weather year-round – perfect for skating, ski touring or hiking
- For all active people, such as skiers and hikers
- Main fabric in LPC. Waterproof sections in 3-layer material with 4-way stretch and taped seams on the shoulders, back and hood. Side ventilation
If you’re looking for the ultimate four season jacket, Makke Pro is a given choice. A durable jacket in a hybrid construction, with ventilating sections for maximum comfort, flexible stretch across the back and protective fabric for demanding weather, where we combine waterproofness, durability and ventilating material. The jacket is perfect for ski touring, skating tours, hiking and backcountry skiing in colder, demanding weather, but works just as well for easier, calmer activities. Supplement with an extra garment for extra warmth during the winter. Makke Pro is made from thick, durable Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix (LPC) Wax, a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester, with the waxed surface can handle light rain and give a rugged feel. The jacket is reinforced with a waterproof 3-layer fabric, with 4-way stretch and taped seams on the shoulders, back and hood to keep you dry. Side ventilation allows you to release unwanted heat on warmer days, or when doing a peak on skis.
- Heavy wax 235 g durable LPC body material.
- Lundhags Waterproof – 4-way stretch waterproof 3-layer material at shoulders, back and hood area.
- Taped seams on 3-layer material.
- Fully taped hood with front and back adjustment system.
- Freedom of movement shoulder and sleeve construction.
- 2-way centred zipper with laminated internal placket.
- Side ventilation.
- Chin guard protection.
S, M, L, XL