Accessory rings are made from high-grade stainless steel and designed to be used with the FREEKey™ System but can be used with any key ring. Their flat design makes it easy to install keys. The accessory rings are small rings that organize your keys in easy to identify groups that can be conveniently removed and returned to the master ring with the press of the ring.
Accessory Rings (5 pc)£3.97
This award winning key ring saves fingernails and simplifies the daily task of carrying keys.
Designed in Sweden and manufactured in the USA from high-grade stainless steel, FREEKey™ Slim System rings eliminate the always challenging operation of a traditional key ring by opening with the simple press of the ring.£7.63
Our reelKIT™, made in collaboration with Grim Workshop, gives you a stackable option to add an assortment of tools to your xREEL™ without taking up a lot of room. Choose between three different options to fit your needs or get all three to make your xREEL™ a compact food procurement kit.
Fishing Kit- Contains Hooks, Lures, Weights, and a Stringer.
Gaff Fishing Kit- Contains Hooks, Lures, and a Gaff Hook.
Hunting Kit- Contains Spear Tips, Spring Snare Triggers, and a Sewing Needle.£19.17£19.17
The ripSPOOL™ is a lightweight complete field repair kit that can also be used for multiple survival and bushcraft task to include: first aid, fire starting, fishing and navigation.
The ripSPOOL™ was the brainchild of Daniel at Battlbox and Rob at Exotac. We focused on creating something unique, useful and sexy without compromise. It started out as an easy way to carry duct tape and evolved into a comprehensive field repair kit.£31.63
- 3 reusable hand warmer gel pads.
- Does not need any electricity or preheating.
- Generates heat of approx 50 Celcius for up to an hour.
- Ideal for walks, treks, camping etc.
- Easily recharged at the campsite or at home.
- To recharge simply boil in water until solid gel crystals turn clear.
- Round shape of the hand warmer allows it to be placed under a gas bottle to increase the efficiency of your stove in cold weather.