Lundhags Makke Womens Trousers Forest Green
Makke Pant is a technical hybrid pant with a narrow silhouette, made of a material mix optimized for freedom of movement and ruggedness.
- Functional and light hiking pant for demanding days outdoors
- Gives you maximum freedom of movement and comfort for hiking and other high intensity activities
- For all active people, such as hikers and travellers
- Hybrid construction in LPC with stretch panels and reinforcement at the hem. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the leg, in the hand pockets and at the hem.
Makke Pant is designed for demanding days outdoors. A functional and relatively slim lightweight pant for hiking and other activities demanding maximum freedom of movement. Makke Pant’s main fabric is called Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix, a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester. Stretch panels in Schoeller Dryskin softshell protect against rips from branches, abrasion from stones, and general wear and tear. Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at the instep provide optimal durability. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the instep, in the hand pockets, and along the outside of the lower pant leg. Makke Pant is available in sizes Short, Regular and Long. The name Makke comes from Makkene, a 1,266 meter high peak in the Offerdal Valley in Jämtland, Sweden. The mountain is located within the Sàmi village Jovnevaerie, near the Norwegian border.
- LPC mechanical stretch body material.
- Schoeller Dryskin stretch at seat, knees and crotch.
- Keprotec reinforcement at insteps for extra protection.
- Waist adjustment with Velcro.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Two zippered thigh pockets with bellow construction.
- Inner thigh ventilation zips.
- Hand pocket ventilation.
- Lower leg zippered opening for ventilation.
- Adjustment at hem.
- Removable boot hook.
34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46