Lundhags Makke Pro Forest Green
Makke Pro is a hybrid pant in a durable and weather resistant fabric, combined with stretch for increased mobility.
- Winter version of Makke Pant, a hybrid pant that is suitable for skiing and hiking
- Gives you durable but ventilating weather protection for all types of winter activities
- For all active winter people, such as skiers and hikers
- Hybrid construction in LPC with waterproof stretch panels at the seat/knee. Taped seams at the seat and knee. Ventilation zippers on the inside of the leg and reinforcements at the instep.
Makke Pro Pant is the winter version of our popular Makke Pant, a rugged hybrid pant where we combine waterproofness, durability and ventilating fabric. The pant is suitable for ski touring and hiking. An excellent choice if you’re searching for a hardcore pant for colder days. Makke Pro Pant is designed according to the hybrid principle – right material in the right place, for the optimal balance of weather protection and comfort. The main fabric is a thicker version of Lundhags PolyCotton Wax (LPC), a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester, with a waxed surface that withstands light rain and provides a durable feel. A durable, warming and ventilating material. The waterproof panels in 3-layer stretch provide you freedom of movement and keep you dry. Taped seams reduce the risk for water entry.
- Heavy wax 235 g durable LPC body material.
- Lundhags Waterproof – 4-way stretch waterproof 3L material at knees and seat area.
- Taped seams at seat and knees for water- proofness.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcement at insteps for extra protection.
- Waist adjustment with Velcro.
- Inner thigh ventilation zips.
- Lower leg insert for extra volume with snap.
- Adjustment at hem.
- Removable boot hook.
- Seamless inside lower leg.
42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58