Fjallraven Abisko Lite Trekking Trouser Men’s Regular
Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite for trekking in warm conditions. Technical cut, generous pockets and leg endings with boothooks and strap adjustments.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for trekking.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Stretch
Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Weight: 450 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Model size: 48
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Long trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot – Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56