Fjallraven Keb Jacket Women’s
£230.00 – £243.00 (-5%)
Technical jacket in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000 Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Stretch
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Weight: 590 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model size: S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Inner mesh pocket(s)
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot – Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash separately
Dark Navy – Uncle Blue, Clay Blue – Mineral Blue
S, M, L, XL