Fjallraven Touring Down Jacket Women’s
Light, pliant down jacket for extra warmth on winter treks.
- Lightweight and highly compressible down jacket.
- Great as a reinforcement layer on top of or underneath a shell jacket in cold conditions.
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR, and with double layers of fabric on the shoulders, back and lower sleeves.
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced down in stitch-through channels.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable down
Features: Insulating, Quick-drying
Fill power: 800 CUIN
Fill weight: 120 g/m²
Weight: 470 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model size: S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: only wash at a professional cleaner, store in dry clean condition
Storm – Night Sky
S, M, L, XL