- FabricContent:LPC ECO Ripstop 65% Polyester 35% Organic Cotton (FC Free DWR) 231 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Polyester 100% Polyester Bluesign (FC Free DWR) 300 g/m2 PU-coating >1.500 mm, ECO Liner 200D Poly Oxford 100% Bluesign Polyester (FC FREE DWR) 120 g/m2 PU-coating >1.000 mm
- Size Range:54 L
- Fit:Regular Short (RS)
- Net weight (kg):1.66
- Net volume (l):0
- Specification:Basic measurements: 57 x 34 x 25cm
- Country of Origin:Vietnam
- Backpack Volume (L):54
Lundhags Gneik 54Litres RS
Lundhags Gneik packs are ideal for winter tours, with its simple and efficient attachment for a dog leash or sled, without the need for further adjustments. The robust buckles and fasteners in aluminium, and the possibility to attach smaller Lundhags packs for increased pack volume. Solid and homogeneous frame system that handles heavy loads. Glove-friendly zipper pullers and attachments for hiking poles/ice axe make this pack extremely versatile.
- Rigid and torsion stable aluminium rod framework.
- Ventilated back through Air System.
- Carrying system in size RS (Regular–Short: 43 cm).
- Top puller adjustment.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- D-rings on shoulder straps as attachment points.
- Movable chest strap.
- Shorter version of the advanced backpack Gneik, perfect for medium long hikes or tours
- Gives you stability and ventilating comfort for medium long hikes and tours year-round
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and other adventurers
- Durable backpack with stability and a torsional rigid frame system. Good back ventilation. Robust buckles, fasteners and carrying handle. Adjustable in two sizes.
- Color:Dark Red