Lundhag’s Gneik 54Litres RL
Gneik is an advanced backpack for medium distances, for hiking and travelling in both summer and winter. Excellent stability and ventilation comfort makes this backpack perfect for winter usage with a dog or sled, or for summer hiking. A versatile pack if you want to combine adventure with everyday activities.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Advanced backpack for medium distances, for hiking and travelling in both summer and winter
- Gives you stability and ventilation comfort for medium long hikes and travelling year-round
- For all active people, such as hikers, travellers and other adventurers
- Durable backpack with stability and torsionally rigid frame system. Good back ventilation. Robust buckles, fasteners and carrying handle. Adjustable suspension system in two sizes.
Lundhags Gneik packs are ideal for winter tours, with its simple and efficient attachment for a dog leash or sled, without the need for further adjustments. The robust buckles and fasteners in aluminium, and the possibility to attach smaller Lundhags packs for increased pack volume. Solid and homogeneous frame system that handles heavy loads. Glove-friendly zipper pullers and attachments for hiking poles/ice axe make this pack extremely versatile.
- Rigid and torsion stable aluminium rod framework.
- Ventilated back through Air System.
- Carrying system in size RL (Regular–Long: 48 cm).
- Top puller adjustment.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- D-rings on shoulder straps as attachment points.
- Movable chest strap.