Fjallraven Kaipak 38
Simple, robust trekking backpack in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and robust hipbelt.
- Top loaded mountain trekking backpack.
- Perfect for day trips and shorter over-night treks.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Supportive carrying system with hip belt.
- Adjustable top lid with two pockets.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
100% polyamide 500D
Height: 65 cm
Width: 32 cm
Depth: 27 cm
Adjustable back length: No
Min. back length: 48 cm
Max. back length: 52 cm
Volume: 38 l
Weight: 1600 g
Carrying system: Fixed
Rain cover included: Yes
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
Green, Navy, Stone Grey