Tentipi Safir 15 cp
When you are looking for uncompromising quality and features in a tent or Nordic tipi, then the Safir range is for you. Whether you’re heading for a professional expedition in the desert or the arctic or just want a tent that will serve you for many years on your family camping adventures, then look no further. Safir offers world-class materials, ingenious details, and unbeatable ventilation and quality.
Colour: Light tan.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
For extreme expeditions, challenging trekking, or a multitude of different outdoor activities – Safir is perhaps the world’s most versatile tent for people who need maximum performance and flexibility.
– 3 minutes to erect
– Standing room
– Class-leading storm resistance
– Use with open fire or stove
– Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
– Door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
– Ventilator cap: a single piece with two opening points, controllable from inside the tent
– Storm cords: supplied loose
– Hanging loop for drying
– Storage bag with drawcord top and compression straps
– Ventilator cap: double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent; integral chimney opening; mosquito protection to top piece; tighter-fitting by use of fibreglass spacer rods
– Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
– Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
– Mosquito protection is sewn into the top edge of the tent
– Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
– Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around the bottom edge of tent
– 1 rain-protected, mosquito-netted
– 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at the bottom edge of the tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control
– Best quality fabrics. It is the relentless pursuit of the best fabric – chosen for performance not price – that puts Safir in a class of its own. Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme conditions – in ice fields, in storm force gales, on top of glaciers or in the blazing heat
Colour: Light tan, creating a pleasing warm-coloured atmosphere inside.
Fabric: Breathable – Cotpolmex P. Highly breathable and really strong cotton/polyester fabric – as Cotpolmex C, but with better shape stability and improved aesthetic appeal. To our knowledge, the finest cotton/polyester fly fabric available globally.
Weight (kg) 9.4 4.8 12.3 6.3 15.2 7.7 22.3 Weight + inner tent 11.9 7.3 15.6 9.6 19.7 12.2 – Wight per person + inner tent 2.0 1.2 2.0 1.2 2.0 1.2 – Diameter (m) 3.8 4.5 5.3 6.0 Height (m) 2.3 2.7 3.1 3.6 Pack width (cm) 25 19 27 20 30 22 34 Pack length (cm) 56 62 70 84 Number of people, sleeping 4–6 6–8 8–10 14–16 Number of people, sitting down 8–10 11–14 16–20 27–35
What’s in the box?
– The main tent canvas
– Collapsible central pole in a protective bag
– Aluminium tent pegs
– Storm cords
– Template and webbing band for easy pitching
– Storage bag
– Instruction manuals and videos on a USB memory stick
– Quick reference guide
Camping, Expedition, FSA
5, 7, 9, 15