Tentipi Zirkon cp
£1,395.00 – £2,850.00
Tentipi Zirkon 15 cp is ideal for parties and large families it has Sophisticated ventilation and advanced features which makes Zirkon a home-from-home in all but the most extreme conditions.
Colour: Light tan.
Sophisticated ventilation and advanced features make Zirkon a home-from-home in all but the most extreme conditions. A perfect balance between price and performance for a wide range of adventurous activities.
– 3 minutes to erect
– Standing room
– Class-leading storm resistance
– Use with open fire or stove
– Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
– Door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
– Ventilator cap: a single piece with two opening points, controllable from inside the tent
– Storm cords: supplied loose
– Hanging loop for drying
– Storage bag with drawcord top and compression straps
– Ventilator cap: double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent; integral chimney opening; mosquito protection to top piece; tighter-fitting by use of fiberglass spacer rods
– Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
– Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
– Mosquito protection is sewn into the top edge of the tent
– Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
– Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around the bottom edge of the tent
– 1 rain-protected, mosquito-netted
Colour: Light tan, creating a pleasing warm-colored atmosphere inside.
Fabric: Breathable – Cotpolmex C. Highly breathable and strong cotton/polyester fabric, creating a much better internal atmosphere than normally experienced in tents. The tightly woven fabric and high-class impregnation gives high water repulsion.
|Approx. packed size (cm):||24 x 57||26 x 66||29 x 73||33 x 90|
|No of sleeping people:||2-6||4-8||6-10||10-16|
|No of seated people:||8 – 10||11-14||16-20||27 – 35|
|Living area (m2):||7.3||10.5||15.6||26.4|
|Pitched diameter (m):||3.8||4.5||5.3||6.0|
Camping, Expedition, FSA
5, 7, 9, 15