Tentipi Safir light
£1,375.00 – £1,640.00
Tentipi Safir light tent.
The Safir light is ideal for adventurous trekking, camping or family holidays. It’s everything all in one.
– 3 minutes to erect
– Standing room
– Class-leading storm resistance
– Use with open fire or stove
– Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
– Door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
– Ventilator cap: a single piece with two opening points, controllable from inside the tent
– Storm cords: supplied loose
– Hanging loop for drying
– Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
– Mosquito protection is sewn into the top edge of the tent
– Improved storm resistance through additional canvas fixing points
– Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
– Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around the bottom edge of the tent
– 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at the bottom edge of the tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control
– Best quality fabrics.
Fabric: Non-breathable – Traillix C. Lightweight ripstop polyamide fabric. UV-protected and silicone-coated on both sides. A carefully chosen, light, and very fine standard fabric.
|Approx. packed size (cm):||20 x 57||22 x 73||22 x 73|
|No of sleeping people:||2-4||6 – 10||6 – 10|
|No of seated people:||8-10||16 – 20||16 – 20|
|Living area (m2):||7.3||15.6||15.6|
|Pitched diameter (m):||3.8||6.3||6.3|
What’s in the box?
– The main tent canvas
– Collapsible central pole in a protective bag
– Aluminium tent pegs
– Storm cords
– Template and webbing band for easy pitching
– Storage bag
– Instruction manuals and videos on USB memory stick
– Quick reference guide
Camping, DofE, Expedition, FSA
5, 7, 9