Snugpak Travelpak 2
- Antibacterial, lightweight and mosquito free! This small, two season sleeping bag is incredibly lightweight – great for those who need extra warmth on the move but need to keep weight to a minimum. Complete with built-in mosquito net, hygienic antibacterial fabrics and a useful compression stuff sack to keep your kit down to a manageable size.
- Weight: 1100g / 39oz
- Comfort Rating: 2°C / 36°F
- Low Rating: -3°C / 27°F
- Packsize: 19cm x 19cm / 7″ x 7″
- Outer Fabric: HEX Rip Stop 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: Paratex antibacterial 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Travelsoft 100% Polyester
- Built-in roll away mosquito net
- Antibacterial fabrics stop odours when on the move
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Zipped internal valuables pocket
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape.
The Travelpak® range of sleeping bags showcases Snugpak’s latest breakthrough in antibacterial technology. The specialist antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment of the fabrics discourages the growth of bacteria, reducing any odours and the need for regular laundering. The result is fresh-smelling bedding every night, which is ideal for prolonged tropical travel where temperatures may be high and washing facilities limited.
The built-in mosquito net protects you from biting insects all night long, giving you the peace of mind of having a comfortable and restful night’s sleep to prepare you for the next day’s travels. The net can be easily rolled away when it is not required, and you can even seal the sleeping bag when you’re not using it to ensure you don’t have any unwanted company later that evening!
As always, keeping you dry and comfortable remains a priority in all of our sleeping bags; this is why we’ve used the highly breathable Paratex® base fabric, with its superb wicking properties, throughout the Travelpak® range.