Snugpak Softie 9 Hawk Left Hand Zip
The Softie 9 Hawk is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°C, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner.
If you’re planning several expeditions in different conditions, you need a versatile sleeping bag that will do a great job no matter what the temperature. The Softie 9 Hawk is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°c, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner. This sleeping bag is also one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19 x 21cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
The Softie 9 Hawk enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The design of the mummy style shape brings additional warmth and comfort; the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hoof that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
Adult – 1500g / 53oz
Extra Long – 1740g / 61oz
- Comfort Rating:-5°C / 23°F
- Low Rating:-10°C / 14°F
- Packsize:21cm x 19cm / 8″ x 7″
- Outer Fabric:Paratex Steel plate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric:Paratex Light 100% Nylo
- Insulation:Softie® Premier 100% Polyester
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Origin: Made in the UK
Left hand, Right hand