The Navigator is an ideal introduction to Snugpak sleeping bags. These chunky, warm and comfortable bags have a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provide considerable warmth.
- Weight: 1750g / 62oz
- Comfort Rating: -2°C / 28°F
- Low Rating: -7°C / 19°F
- Packsize: 28cm x 24cm / 11″ x 9″ (Fully Compressed)
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Isofibre 100% Polyester
- Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying.
Far away from city lights, the night and the environment can offer the most exhilarating experience. All you need to worry about is staying warm, dry and comfortable. The Navigator is an ideal introduction to Snugpak’s range of sleeping bags. Made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the range these chunky, warm and comfortable bags have a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provide considerable warmth. The Navigator can even be opened to make a versatile square quilt. It’s perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
Part of the Basecamp Range.