Snugpak Sleeper Expedition
The Sleeper Expedition is our most extreme temperature sleeping bag in the Sleeper Series range, taking good care of you in conditions right down to -17°C.
The design team have created a reliable, comfortable bag using soft-touch, siliconised fibres that form an insulated shell around you, and will see you happily through all four seasons.
The Sleeper Expedition is an incredibly warm, reasonably priced addition to the Sleeper range. Your only challenge will be parting with it in the mornings!
Part of the Basecamp Range.
- Weight: 2600g / 92oz
- Comfort Rating: -12°C / 10°F
- Low Rating: -17°C / 1°F
- Packsize: 33cm x 28cm / 13″ x 11″ (Fully Compressed)
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Isofire 100% Polyester
- Mummy shape for retention of body heat
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying