Fjallraven Lappland Friluft 45
- Light, durable and well-ventilated hunting backpack packed with smart features.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco with base in waterproof 500D polyamide.
- Detachable front pocket that can be used as a minimalistic backpack.
- Front pocket also doubles as a holder for comfortably carrying your gun during long approaches.
- Bird net included, can be attached on the front, replacing the front pocket.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
100% polyamide 500D
Height: 68 cm
Width: 32 cm
Depth: 30 cm
Volume: 45 l
Weight: 2130 g
Chest strap: Yes
Hip belt: Yes
Bottom opening: No
Rain cover included: Yes
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water