Fexin HL60R Head Torch (Rechargeable)
The HL60R is the first rechargeable headlamp from Fenix and it is perfect for your adventures! The headtorch has a maximum output of 950 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED and is powered by either an 18650 battery (included) or 2 single use CR123A batteries.
Ideal for climbing high altitudes and cave exploration, the feature-rich HL60R is equipped with neutral white LED for better colour rendering, a side switch to control the five brightness levels and a red light mode.
The headlamp features rugged aluminium housing to provide better heat dissipation and impact resistance.
Turbo: 950 lumens – 48 mins runtime
High: 400 lumens – 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 150 lumens – 10 hrs runtime
Low: 50 lumens – 29 hrs runtime
Eco: 5 lumens – 100 hrs runtime
Red Light: 1 lumen – 100 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 116 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion battery, USB cable, spare o-ring
- Batteries: Removeable rechargeable battery
- Additional Battery Type: 2 x CR123A
- Lamp Type: Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Side button
- Construction: Made from durable aluminum alloy
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Waterproofing: IPX-8, 2m depth
- Dimensions: 87mm Length x 46mm Width x 51mm Height
- Weight: 121-gram (excluding battery)
- Further Info: Supplied with a Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Light will also run on 2 x CR123A non rechargeable batteries
- Do not attempt to recharge CR123 batteries in this product